Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting started

Alright- first thing I did was create an account at the first round of sites I thought would be relevant in my quest to integrate with the online world:

Twitter
AdGabber
Reddit
Technorati
LinkedIn
Digg
revver.com
de.licious
Google.com
blogger.com
MySpace- already had this one, but wanted to list
Facebook- already had this one, but wanted to list
Teachertube
Tubemogul- I upload a lot of videos for work, this sites uploads to these sites:
yahoo
aol
Veoh
Sclipo
Howcast
5Min
Graspr
Blip
YouTube

Next I'm going to learn how to use each one and do a helpful list of what each one is for and any challenges or neat things I took away from them. I might have to do a post per a site... that's probably the best way to tackle it... but we'll see.

No comments: